What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Everything! To truly usher in the romantic vibes, it’s going to take more than just chocolates and flowers. Love has a language that is different for every person. This week on The Successful #Soulopreneur Radio Show sponsored by Starshine Communities, ShaRon Rea, of The Whole Family Coaching wants to explore how well do you know your partner’s love lingo?!
The 5 Love Lingos (as paraphrased from the book by Gary Chapman)
- Words: Some people like to hear how much they mean to you. They appreciate hearing a heart-felt “thank you” and I love you”.
- Gifts: Some people like to know you have been thinking about them and give a gift as an outward expression of their thoughts.
- Acts: Others prefer that you show them how much you love them by performing small acts of kindness like stopping to pick up the milk or taking out the trash.
- Time: Still others would prefer to have your undivided attention, starting with no cell phones at the dinner table!
- Touch: While some may crave your touch through hand holding and hugging.
We each have our own personal lingo that makes us feel loved and appreciated. Just as important when you are in a relationship, if you can recognize and express love in their lingo, ooh la la! Let the romance begin!